Izakaya Den F.A.Q.
For Your Dining Experience:
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or other symptoms, please stay home, we’ll be happy to reschedule your reservation.
- Please wait for your entire party to arrive before entering the restaurant.
- Upon arrival, guests will be asked a few basic health questions and given a non-contact temperature check.
- Please bring your own mask. Masks are required for all guests while entering, exiting and moving about the restaurant, unless seated at your table.
- If you are conversing with guests from another party, masks are required, as is appropriate social distancing.
- Tables are spaced out by 6 ft apart.
- During this time, we kindly request credit card payment as we are unable to accept cash transactions.
- All pens and check presenters will be sanitized before each use.
- Because of Safe Distancing practice, no Sushi Bar seating will be available.
Additional Steps We’re Taking as a Team to Keep Everyone Safe:
- We are following all state, county, city and company guidelines for sanitation for each phase of reopening.
- All employees have wellness checks and temperature checks conducted daily before he/she begins work.
- All staff have been trained in sanitation and safety standards and will wear masks and gloves, changed/cleaned hourly.
- All products (including wine, sake, food) received is thoroughly cleaned as soon as it’s accepted into our building. All delivery drivers and vendors must wear masks.
- We will operate at 50% capacity with up to 50 guests per dining window in compliance with current rules.
- All tables for guests will be a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- We will provide one time-use only paper menus, our menu will also be updated daily on our website.
- Pens & check presenters will be sanitized before every use.
- Condiments will no longer be set on the tables.
- We will keep our doors and windows open as long as it is comfortable to maximize fresh air ventilation.
- Bar and Sushi Bar seating has been suspended.
- We have a designated Safety Manager for each service who is responsible for maintaining our supply of PPE, and monitoring staff and public adherence to safety measures.
- We have increased our routine cleaning of all high contact surfaces.
- Sanitation stations will be located in high contact areas of the restaurant.
- Bathrooms will be sanitized every hour.
- All our dishwashers and sanitizers meet CDC guidelines.
- Signage has been added to our kitchen and dining room to encourage hand washing, prohibit handshaking or personal contact, and to practice social distancing.
- We are sorry, we will not be offering valet service at this time.
- There is 2-hour street parking in the neighborhood.
- Our Parking Garage is also open for self-parking for $2.00 for 2 hours. Additional hours are $2.00 per hour.