CLICK HERE TO RESERVE WITH OPEN TABLE
Please make your reservation via Open Table or by calling us at 303-777-0691. Thank you very much for your understanding and patience.
We also have a private dining room, called the Yuzu room. Our Yuzu Room is on the second floor of Izakaya Den and accommodates up to 30 guests. See private room reservation details below.
- We are unable to accept reservations by email.
- We are unable to make reservations for Friday and Saturday nights during the hours of 6-9 PM due to high volume.
- All reservations are held up to 15 minutes.
- We are not able to seat incomplete parties. Therefore, if your party is not complete at the reservation time your reservation will be held for 15 minutes and then moved to a priority standing.
- Please DO remind your guests to be as prompt for your reservation time as possible.
- We are unable to facilitate a wait list.
- Requests to sit in specific areas of the restaurant are taken however we are unable to guarantee reservation times.
- See our Parking options
1) REGULAR DINING ROOM RESERVATION POLICY
Please Read the complete Reservation Policy
2) PRIVATE DINING ROOM RESERVATIONS in our YUZU Room
Yuzu Room Reservations
- Tuesday through Thursday – there is a food and beverage minimum of $2000, plus tax & gratuity.
- Friday and Saturday – there is a food and beverage minimum of $2500 plus tax & gratuity.
- This room can be reserved for a maximum of 30 guests. If audio and visual equipment is needed the maximum capacity is 24 guests.
- The private Yuzu Room is on the second floor of Izakaya Den. In the Izakaya Den Ambience gallery; Photo #14 of 23.
- To reserve our Private Yuzu Room, please contact Justin at PrivateGroup@izakayaden.net.
Is Izakaya Den open on national holidays?
- July 4th – Gone Fishing! Closed all day
- Thanksgiving Day – Gone Fishing! Closed all day
- Christmas Day – Gone Fishing! Closed all day
Any tips on being seated quickly?
- We open at 4:30pm Tuesday thru Friday in our 1st floor cocktail bar. The entire restaurant opens at 5:00pm.
- On Saturday, the wait normally starts from 6:00pm and ends around 9:00pm. So please do come in before 6:00pm, or after 9:00pm to avoid the wait.
- The wait is significantly shorter on major game nights.
- It is easy to be immediately seated for lunch if you are open to sitting at the sushi bar or our cocktail bar (Saturday only).
When is Happy Hour?
- Tuesday–Friday – 4:30pm – 6:00pm in our cocktail bars only.
- Seating in our cocktail bars is first come-first served.
- We do not take reservations for our cocktail bars.