Izakaya Den, Sushi Den and Ototo Den are now offering reservations through Resy.
Resy will allow us to continue to improve the dining experience through their hospitality-driven technology.
If you have an upcoming reservation that was booked on a previous reservation platform, you will automatically be transferred over to our Resy platform. Our team, as always, is available for any questions you may have. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click above to book
Please make your reservation via Resy above or by calling us at 303-777-0691. Thank you very much for your understanding and patience.
We also have a private dining room, called the Yuzu room. Our Yuzu Room is on the second floor of Izakaya Den and accommodates up to 30 guests. See private room reservation details below.
REGULAR DINING ROOM RESERVATION POLICY
- We are unable to accept reservations by email.
- We are unable to take reservations at the sushi bar.
- Requests to sit in specific areas of the restaurant are taken, however we are unable to guarantee reservation times.
- We are unable to facilitate a wait list
- We are unable to seat incomplete parties.
- If your party is not complete at the reservation time, your reservation will be held for 15 minutes and then moved to a priority standing.
- Please DO remind your guests to be as prompt for your reservation time as possible.
- All reservations are held up to 15 minutes.
- Please see more images of the restaurant.
1) REGULAR DINING ROOM RESERVATION POLICY
Please Read the complete Reservation Policy
2) PRIVATE DINING ROOM RESERVATIONS in our YUZU Room
Yuzu Room Reservations
Tuesday through Thursday – there is a food and beverage minimum of $2000, plus tax & gratuity.
Friday and Saturday – there is a food and beverage minimum of $2500 plus tax & gratuity.
This room can be reserved for a maximum of 30 guests. If audio and visual equipment is needed the maximum capacity is 24 guests.
The private Yuzu Room is on the second floor of Izakaya Den.
To reserve our Private Yuzu Room, please contact Justin at PrivateGroup@izakayaden.net.
Is Izakaya Den open on national holidays?
July 4th – Gone Fishing! Closed all day
Thanksgiving Day – Gone Fishing! Closed all day
Christmas Day – Gone Fishing! Closed all day
Any tips on being seated quickly?
We open at 4:30pm Tuesday thru Friday in our 1st floor cocktail bar. The entire restaurant opens at 5:00pm.
On Saturday, the wait normally starts from 6:00pm and ends around 9:00pm. So please do come in before 6:00pm, or after 9:00pm to avoid the wait.
The wait is significantly shorter on major game nights.
It is easy to be immediately seated for lunch if you are open to sitting at the sushi bar or our cocktail bar (Saturday only).
When is Happy Hour?
Tuesday–Friday – 4:30pm – 6:00pm in our cocktail bars only.
Seating in our cocktail bars is first come-first served.
We do not take reservations for our cocktail bars.